Don't miss the 5th European Social Marketing Conference. We hope you can join us and the ESMA team in Greece and help celebrate, reflect and learn from the past ten years of behvaiour change in Europe.
SOCIAL MARKETING ASSOCIATION MEMBERS: SAVE 10%
Being a member of ESMA or one of the other recognised social marketing associations means you are eligable for a 10% discount when you book for any World Social Marketing event, including ESMC 2020.
What's even better is that these discounts apply on top of early bird booking rates until 1 May 2020.... don’t miss out on this special offer!
If you are a member of iSMA, ESMA, AASM or SMANA please contact your membership representative or log-in to the member area of your association website to access the booking code you will require to redeem this discount.
WHAT DOES YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
- Full attendance to both plenary days of the conference (22 – 23 October 2020)
- Attendance to the confernece drinks reception (22 October 2020)
- Conference materials and daytime catering (2 x refreshment breaks & lunch each day)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Pre-conference training workshops (21 October 2020) exclusively available to conference delegates and can be booked as part of your registration
Accommodation is NOT included. However discounted rooms are available at the conference venue, please see our accommodation page for details
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - UNTIL 1 MAY
All members the European, Australian, North American and International Social Marketing Associations are eligible to a discount on these rates, to claim your discount please contact your association representative for the right code.
- Public sector / Government: EUR 275.00 (Inc VAT)
- NGO / Charity: EUR 255 (Inc VAT)
- Private sector: EUR 325.00 (Inc VAT)
DEVELOPING WORLD RATES
- Low and Lower Middle Income Countries**: EUR 220.00 (Inc VAT)
**Delegates may register at these rates if they are a resident and employed in of one of the 84 countries designated within these groups by the World Bank. For the full list within these two brackets, please see the World Bank website.
This rate is not available to nationals of these countries who are resident and employed in middle or high income countries.
To register as a delegate from a low or lower middle income country, please send an email to the conference office at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1543 439706.
- Student Rate: EUR 185.00 (Inc VAT)
The student rate is available to full-time students only and is subject to limited places, early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
To register as a student , please send an email to the conference office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1543 439706.
For any assistance with your booking, please contact the European Social Marketing Conference Office by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1543 439706.