Social Marketing Association Member Discounts
The World Social Marketing Conference is offering discounted registration to all social marketing association members, these discounts will apply on top of early bird booking rates until 1st February so don’t miss out on this special offer! If you are a member of iSMA, ESMA, AASM or SMANA please contact your membership representative or log-in to the member area of your association website to access the booking code you will require to redeem a discount.
What does your registration include?
- Full attendance to both plenary days of the conference (4 – 5 June)
- Attendance to the Welcome drinks reception (3 June)
- Conference materials and daytime catering (2 x refreshment breaks & lunch each day)
What is not included?
- Pre-conference training workshops (3 June) exclusively available to conference delegates and can be booked as part of your registration
- Gala dinner (4 June) tickets can be booked as part of your registration (75 GBP per person)
Accommodation is NOT included. However discounted rooms are available at the conference venue, please see our accommodation page for details
For any assistance with your booking, please contact the World Social Marketing Conference Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1543 439706.
Association discount codes can be applied to these rates.
- Public sector: GBP 549.00 (includes VAT)
- Private sector: GBP 749.00 (includes VAT)
- Low and Lower Middle Income Countries**: GBP 300.00 (includes VAT)
**Delegates from Low and Lower Middle Income countries may register at these rates if they are a resident of one of the the 84 countries designated within these groups by the World Bank. For the full list within these two brackets, please see the World Bank website.
- Student rate: GBP 249.00 (includes VAT)
The student rate is available to full-time students only and is subject to limited places, early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. To register as a student , please send an email to the conference office on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1543 439706.